VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary. All federal, state and local laws apply.
HOW TO ENTER:
Take pictures of yourself with as many of my works as you can and hashtag #FlaviaLovatelli, the person with the largest number of selfies with my artworks WINS! The contest begins TODAY, April 1, 2018. Submissions will be accepted until midnight on August 31, 2018.
- Take a photo of yourself with as many as my artworks or installations as you can
- Pieces of my work will be publicly displayed at the following locations this summer (list subject to change):
- Gaston Cty Museum @BullPen Gallery (Dallas NC, Feb-Aug 2018)
- Motor Supply Company Bistro (Columbia SC Feb-Apr 15, 2018)
- Tapp's Blanding window display (Columbia SC Apr 4-Jun 1, 2018)
- Submit your photo by uploading to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr) using hashtag #FlaviaLovatelli
One grand prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
- Grand Prize: the grand prize winner will receive a specially-made paper coil artwork. The grand prize winner and I will collaborate in discussing and developing the concept for the piece, may it be a 2 or 3 dimensional piece. The sculpture will probably be something on the size range of Winged or Winter Pod.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:
The winner will be the person with most artwork selfies taken during the challenge with the photos submitted using using the hashtag #FlaviaLovatelli and the name of the piece where possible. Winning photos will be posted in an online gallery. Non-winning fun and creative art/selfie photos may also be posted.
All photos must be taken in person with one of my artworks. At least one person must be in the photo. Photos must be appropriate for a general online audience. Photos judged to be inappropriate will be considered invalid. If any contestant is found to be ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, the contestant will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and the alternate winner will be selected.
RULES AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
All federal, state, or other taxes are the sole responsibility of winners.
A prize won by a minor (as defined in the jurisdiction of the minor’s residence) will be awarded in the name of, or to, the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Potential prize winners, or the parent or legal guardian of a minor in the case of a minor, may be required to sign, execute, have notarized and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release and any other documentation that I require or such potential winning participant may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected at my sole discretion.
Except where prohibited by law, participation in the contest (or such contestant’s parent or legal guardian in the case of a minor) and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to post the winner’s name, address (city and state), and photo online on this website, in perpetuity, without further notice to or compensation in connection with this contest and any prize awarded.
Contestant agrees that when participating in the contest, he or she will not engage in any illegal and/or inappropriate activities.
If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, I reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify the contest or any portion thereof.
By participating in the contest, participants (and such participant’s parent or legal guardian in the case of a minor) agree and acknowledge to be bound by these Official Rules. I shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with the contest and any prize.
Finally, I'd like to acknowledge this webpage by Andy White from which I copied and adapted the contest rules and appearance and he by Rita's Italian Ice, from which he borrowed and adapted the structure of the contest rules and boiler plate.